Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Molestation life 调戏生活

In the fact that i can write much faster in English, i my-as-well continue, today's a very FABULOUS day (PS: pls dun judge me with my spellings, it's the only way tat can make life happy, got it??) it started off with a cruel topic with the 1st mission of the day, celebrate Steven's single life recovering plus birthday KTV, well get a clue, which ktv serves the most horrible salads (not the veggie part, coz if tat sucks too, they can suck dirt.) the pasta BLAH~ the macaroni?? spelling confusion.. also BLEK~, it's so impressive that it was made as this bad state, i wander tat the chief really tried tat b4 they slap it on the table, it was aw full, if u wan me to describe how bad it was, hm.... it's like a chocolate bar but instead of chocolate u switch it with mud/dung..it was UN-eatable, UN-smellable... hell no I'm putting tat thing in my mouth, screw the "anti-wasting food idea" this pasta it's going straight to the floor, even after i pooped it out it's surely taste better, F the chief tat made this, S the idiot who 1st called tat food. sorry for I dun have pictures to show bcoz by looking at it makes me dead. finally we sang the sad songs and fun songs, nothing special, i still ownns all of them, muahahah... ate a very usual spegeetti with a ridickulas price, when back to school for my games, and i still ownned till the end, final words- I F-KING OWNED~~ tat's all....

4 comments:

  1. hey....which ktv??worst like u said,the ktv can end their biz lo....haha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know...greenbox..cheras selatan de ma...haha...

    ReplyDelete