Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Back to Me 还原自己

Prepair to be very UN-prepared, I've suddenly just thought of writing my blog in English, but it's just for fun, at least i can write more faster compare to Chinese, I've believe that I'm OK now, for now only..gua, now tat's a riddle tat packs me up with the reminding sadness, I've wander that god ever loved me b4??? yea it's true, god loves me, he took away my love but flood me with other categories of loves that i never really knew it's so good, yea... thank you guys, the ucsi freaks. today I've finally Sattle my motions and back to were i came from, yea.. back to the days when I'm SINGLE... F-king brought back the days, hmm.... really enjoyable life tat was, the molestation, the loud noice, the fun were all back.. where i dun really hope for. urg... now I'm like so free tat i dun even know how free i m, I've lost freedom coz it's always with me, if i dun have boundaries, how can i know how free i m???? man...I'm stress bcoz I'm not stress....

2 comments:

  1. haha....hope u can b happy happy soon...single life is not tat's bad...can b happy too...^^

    ReplyDelete